Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Dad passed away in April 2008, and I was extremely busy during the time I spent helping with his care, so things kinda got put on the back burner. However, update - 2010 - I'm now working as the manager of Mahone Bay Visitor Info Centre, and loving every minute. I wish I was working full time but that's the life of many of us here, and I would hate to be forced to give up the best job of my life! I've also returned to my art part-time - now concentrating on printmaking when time permits. After taking a one-day workshop two years ago, I got hooked on printmaking, and joined the Mahone Bay Printmakers Group. That culminated in our first show last year - which was a huge success. This year will be even better with three four shows inthe offing for 2010. I look forward to many more shows in the future, as I pursue my love of art..

No comments: